Michigan Moving Services.com
Whether a parent has moved to assisted living or passed away, or you are a homeowner who is moving on, cleaning out an estate will be an emotional and tiring process.
AMS provides caring, prompt, and professional estate downsizing and clean-out services throughout Northern Michigan, and can have your home cleaned out, spruced up, and ready for sale.
We specialize in estate clean-outs for homeowners, realtors, executors and attorneys, and our service is always dependable with satisfaction guaranteed.
- During the free consultation, we will do a walk-through of the property, detailing tasks to be completed and documenting the amount of items to be removed. We will discuss with you, your desired outcome for the process, and work with you to draft a plan of action and determine which services you prefer.
- We coordinate charity pick-up, donation drop-off, on-site trash removal, utility and mail changes if needed, moving trucks, home maintenance or repairs, organize estate or moving sales, and whatever else comes up.
- After assisting you in removing your kept items from the home, we will come in and efficiently remove all contents from the home.
- Depending on the services you have chosen, we can then clean the home, and complete any updates to the property; making it a well marketable home for buyers.
- Voilà, we leave you with a feeling of relief!
- Throughout this process, we will work with you to handle any questions or concerns, and make changes when needed.
- We welcome feedback; please review us or leave comments! We use your feedback to better our services--the better we are, the better we can help you.
- We are locally owned and operated, and the owner (Kelly Stites) is always on hand assuring that things are done correctly--the way you want them.
- We are experienced; we take care of your home and property.
- We provide free estimates on any size job after a brief walk through of the property, and work with you to draft a contract that fits your needs.
- We recycle, donate to charity, or if you have items of value we can provide you with an offer on those items or credit them to your clean-out.
- While we take most all items, there limitations. We abide by all local and federal safety regulations when disposing of items, and cannot take any hazardous waste or chemicals, asbestos, asbestos based materials, unknown liquids, gasoline, mercury, sealants or tar materials.